Warranty is included now on Preferred Credit inventory at John Amato Hyundai Superstore in Milwaukee Wisconsin. This means that you receive extra protection on every pre-owned vehicle sold thru the Preferred Credit Corporation at John Amato Hyundai Superstore
Standard Plan Coverage Includes:
Axle assembly components: All internally lubricated components within the drive axle housing including: bearings, carrier assembly, gears, ring gear, thrust washers, shafts and spacer. Drive axle housing, but only if damaged as a direct result of a breakdown of a covered drive axle assembly component. In addition, the following external drive axle parts: axle shafts, center support bearing and mount, constant velocity joints and boots, drive shaft, universal joints and flex discs, viscous coupling.
Engine components: All internally lubricated components including: cam shaft, cam shaft bearings, connecting rods, connecting rod bearings, crankshaft, crankshaft bearings, freeze plugs, lifters, mechanical fuel pump, oil pump, oil pump gears, oil pump shaft, pistons, piston rings, push-rods, rocker arms, rocker arm shafts, rocker arm pivots, timing chain, timing gears, timing chain-guides, valves, valve lash adjusters, valve seats, valve springs, valve guides, variable valve timing parts, and wrist pins.
External engine parts: Alternator, cam/valve covers, crankshaft pulley, engine mounts, engine oil reservoir pump, exhaust manifolds, flex plate, flywheel, fuel pump, harmonic balancer, intake manifold, inter-cooler, oil pan, pulleys, starter, timing cover, timing belt, timing belt tensioner,timing gears, thermostat, vacuum pump, water pump.
Automatic transmission components: All internally lubricated components including: bands, bearings, carrier, drums, gears, governor, hubs, pump, pump housing, servos, shafts, valve body. Transmission case, only if damaged as a direct result of a breakdown of a covered transmission component. In addition, the following external transmission parts: torque converter, transmission mounts, vacuum modulator.
Manual transmission and transfer case: All internally lubricated components including: bearings, gears, hubs, shafts, shift rails, shift forks, synchronizers. Transmission and transfer case but only if damaged as a direct result of a breakdown of a covered transmission or transfer case component. Seals and gaskets are covered only when required for a covered repair. Minor seepage and minor loss of fluid is considered normal and is not a covered repair.
This limited warranty will not pay anything for a breakdown:
1. Due to or contributed to by rust or corrosion, foreign objects and/or contamination of fuels, fluids, refrigerants, or lubricants.
2. Due to freezing or overheating, due to any cause, including as a result of overheating due to water pump failure.
3. Due to misuse, abuse, or negligence including but not limited to breakdowns that occur when not driving on legally marked roadways.
4. Due to the lack of normal maintenance required by the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule.
5. Due to or caused by improper servicing or repairs.
6. Due to the failure to maintain proper levels of oil, coolant, lubricants or fluids due to any cause.
7. Due to cracked cylinder heads and/or cracked engine blocks unless caused by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
8. Due to alterations, installations, or modifications that have been made to Your Vehicle that do not meet manufacturer’s original specifications; or the use of Your Vehicle in a manner not recommended by the manufacturer; this includes but is not limited to any custom or add-on part, all frame or suspension modifications, lift kits, over-sized/undersized tires, emissions and/or exhaust systems, or engine modifications.
9. Caused by collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, flood, falling objects, acts of God, or environmental damage.
10. Covered by a different warranty or by any other manufacturer’s or repairer’s guarantee.
11. Due to pulling a trailer or another vehicle unless Your Vehicle is equipped as recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer and to towed trailer or vehicle meets the manufacturer’s limitations and specifications.
12. If your vehicle is used for a taxi, Uber, or other limousine type of service; including but not limited to delivery service, postal service, snow removal, or any other commercial activity.
13. Repair or replacement of any covered item at a repair facility that is not an Amato owned facility.
14. Caused by a non-covered part.
15. Any emission control device solely to meet Emissions Standards required by State or Federal law.
16. Additional damage to covered parts as a result of the failure to protect Your Vehicle from further damage when a break down has occurred.
The total of all benefits paid or payable for each repair visit is limited to the actual cash value of the vehicle, not considering loss of value due to the breakdown of a covered part. The total of all benefits paid or payable during the term of this warranty shall not exceed the purchase price of the vehicle.
This coverage is for the limit of the loan only. For more information please contact Preferred Credit Corp at John Amato Hyundai Superstore