The Hyundai Sonata is known to be spacious and fuel efficient. It has beaten its competitors in America’s Best selling family sedans like the Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and even the Ford Fusion
The changes in the 2016 design includes some aluminium suspension components, which assists the handling and ride. Emergency braking has been added to the forward collision warning system A new 7 inch color touch screen audio system includes Android Auto interface.
Hyundai not only offers the hybrid sedan but also has added the new Plug in Hybrid, which is capable of traveling up to 24 miles on battery power alone.
Although the Hyundai Sonata is defined by the EPA as a large car, it is classified as midsize. Considering that , the Sonata is one of the lighter vehicles in its class. It was the first to adopt a line up with nothing but 4 cylinder engines. Consumers have the choice of the base 185 horsepower, 2.4 liter or the turbocharged 245 horsepower 2.0. Both come with a 6 speed automatic transmission that has smooth, quick shifts and manual controls. If you opt for the Sport model, you also get the paddle shifters
Hyundai Sonata Lineup-
Sonata SE – this vehicle comes with the 2.4 engine, cloth upholstery, 7- inch color touchscreen, satellite and HD radio, CD player, USB port, Andriod Auto, rear-view camera, Bluetooth with audio streaming ,and 16 inch alloy wheels.
Sonata Sport – this vehicle gives you a 10 way power driver seat, sportier interior and exterior trim.
Sonata Eco – this vehicle has the 1.6 liter turbocharged engine with a dual clutch transmission
Sonata Limited – this Limited has upgrades with leather seating surfaces, wood-grain interior trim, heated front and rear seats, dual zone automatic climate control, push-button start, sunroof, LED taillights, hands free trunk opener, and blind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alert.
Sonata Sport 2.0- this vehicle features 2.0 liter turbo, paddle shifters, sport tuned suspension, dual pinion steering, flat-bottom steering wheel, bigger front brakes, hands free trunk opener, and 18 inch wheels.
Sonata Hybrid SE – this vehicle comes with proximity key entry/ push button start, dual zone automatic climate control, 5 inch touch screen, rear view camera, hands free trunk, LED tail-lamps, and 16 inch alloy wheels.
In addition to the line up . The Hyundai Sonata has packages available for all SE, Sport, ECO, Limited, Sport 2.0 T and Limited 2.0T
Premium Package for Sport
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Chrome exterior door handles with welcome light
- Proximity Key entry with push button start
- Hands- free smart trunk with auto open
- Sport seats- leather bolster with cloth inserts
- Leather – wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Heated front seats
- Dual automatic temperature control
- Floor console-mounted rear vents
- Auto – down/up front passenger window
Tech Package for Sport
- Power tilt-and-slide sunroof
- 8 inch navigation system
- SiriusXM Travel Link
- Dimension premium audio system
- 4.2 inch Color LCD Multi-Info Display and Electoluminescent Gauges
Tech Package for Limited
- Panoramic Sunroof
- High-gloss exterior window surround
- HID Xenon headlights
- 4.2 inch Color LCD Multi-Info Display and Electroluminescent Gauges
- 8 inch navigation system
- SiriusXm Travel Link
- Infinity premium audio system
- Integrated Memory System for driver seat and outside mirrors
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Rear side window sunshades
- LED interior lights
Ultimate Package for Limited
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Automatic High Beam Assist
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Smart Cruise Control with stop/start capability
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) with Automatic Vehicle Hold
Stop in John Amato Hyundai Superstore. www.johnamatohyundai.com. #1 in Wisconsin for New and Certified Preowned Hyundai