John Amato Hyundai Superstore carries a vast inventory of Hyundai vehicles, in which all come with Hyundai Brake Assist technology. This technology is an anti-lock braking system, which shortens braking system, which shortens braking distance and secures control of the vehicle while driving on slippery roads. Hyundai continually advances their driver and passenger protections systems and is known for their cutting edge safety technology.
Brake assist systems work along side the anti-lock brake systems (ABS) on the vehicle to avoid wheel lock-up while making braking as effective as possible. When the system is activated by a driver pressing the brake pedal hard and quick the brake assist system kicks in to help
What is Brake Assist and How Does It Work?
Hyundai Brake Assist is an active vehicle safety system designed to assist drivers in stopping their vehicle more quickly, when an emergency situation arises. Studies have proven that in emergency stopping situations, almost half of all drivers fail to apply the brakes quickly enough or hard enough to use all of the braking power their vehicle offers. A brake assist system recognizes the signs of an emergency braking situation and add its support to the driver and the braking system.
How does Hyundai Brake Assist Work?
Many consumers have seen Hyundai Brake Assist advertised but do not know how it works. The answer is simple- the brake- assist system by Hyundai is designed to secure control of the vehicle and shorten braking distance in emergency stopping situations, It does this by optimizing the distribution of the power to the brakes between the rear and front wheels, as their weight relates to rapid changes in the vehicle weight. The brake override system makes the engine return to idle, and gives the braking system priority in the event of the driver, in a panic, stepping on both the brake and accelerator pedals at the same time. The brake assist system increases the power to the brakes and shorten stopping distance in the event of emergency. The traction control system stops the wheels from slipping, as well as maximizing the power of the vehicle to climb or accelerate. All of these systems together assure a Hyundai driver of the ability to stop better and faster, and possibly negate the effects of an accident.
When is Brake Assist Important?
You might think that you have quick reflexes or have the ability to handle all of the situations on the road but people appreciate extra when they need it. When brake assist is there for you in the event of an emergency stopping situation , to assist you and your vehicle to stop quickly and safely.
Schedule your Test Drive
Check out all the the vehicles at John Amato Hyundai Superstore, Milwaukee and schedule your test drive today
When you are ready to start the search for your next vehicle but need financing to complete the transaction, do not forget about the many benefits dealership financing has to offer to its customers. At John Amato Hyundai Superstore’s financing department, we specialize in finding the right auto loan for your specific financial needs. Even if you have experienced credit issues in the past, our dedicated team may still be able to find you a finance package that makes sense for your budget.
Our dealership has been working with a network of lenders that know everyone has different needs where auto-loans are concerned. Whether you are looking to finance a new or pre-owned vehicle from John Amato Hyundai, we are sure to find the right financing deal so you can drive off our dealership lot as a satisfied customer.
One of the many benefits of dealership financing is the fact you never have to leave our building to go through the entire car buying process. You can pre-qualify for an auto loan, select the Hyundai model that you liked best, and complete the entire transaction with ease. Our financing department is experienced and our sales team is knowledgeable so we assist you in making the best purchase decision as possible.
Another benefit of dealership financing is the ability to find loan packaging that are not available through other lenders. Our network of lenders may have exactly the right solution for your auto loan needs that traditional lenders and banks do not have. We can review the various options for which you qualify so you can choose the right loan package for your budget.
Finally, dealership financing may make you eligible for the many deals and special offers available from our dealership as well as the manufacturer. You never know what kind of great deals we are offering unless you keep in touch with us. Utilize our store services to discover the vehicles in our inventory and the many sales and services available at our dealership. Don’t forget to check out the various specials we have going on so when you are ready to purchase, you’ll know exactly what we have to offer.
Contact our Hyundai financing department today to get pre-qualified for the right auto loan. We here at John Amato Hyundai Superstore are here to make your entire car buying experience is pleasant and leave our dealership lot happy in your new Hyundai
Over the past few years, Hyundai has impressed many consumers and quietly accrued more than impressive amounts of awards for hits vehicle lineup. So why buy a Hyundai? Not only has Hyundai impresses J.D Power along with the NHTSA and IIHS. Hyundai has been rated number one in consumer loyalty for the past 7 years,
Hyundai vehicles offer quality, safety, peace of mind, low cost of ownership, high re sale value and so much more.
Seven different models earned a 5 star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in 2015 and 2016. The Genesis, Sonata and Elantra also earned the title of Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Highly Awarded Hyundai Vehicle Models
- 2016/2015 NHTSA 5 Star Overall Safety Rating
- 2015 “A Best Family Car of 2015” by Parent Magazine and Edmunds.com
- 2015 “Best Midsize Car for Families” by US News & World Report
- 2015 Names one of the 15 best Family cars by Kelly Blue Book KBB.com
- 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- 2015 Named “Top Rated Sedan” by Edmunds.com
- 2015 Cars.com/ USA Today/ MotorWeek Midsize Sedan Challenge Winner
- 2016 /2015 NHTSA 5 Star Overall Safety Rating
- 2015 ‘Best Buy” Award in Large Car Segment by Consumer Guide Automotive
- Recipient of ALG’s “Residual Value Award for the Premium Full Size Car Segment”
- Autoguide.cm 2015 Car of the Year
- 2015 “Luxury Car of the Year” by Popular Mechanics
Hyundai Santa Fe
- 2015 Best 3rd Row SUV for the Money by US News & World Report
- 2015 Best Buy Award in the Midsize Crossover/ SUV Segment by Consumer Guide Automotive
- Winner of 2015 Most Popular on Edmunds.com
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2016/2015 NHTSA 5 Star Overall Safety Rating
- 2015 Best Buy Award in Midsize Crossover/SUV Segment by Consumer Guide Automotive
Hyundai 5 Star Overall Safety Rating For 2016
- Elantra GT
- Sonata Hybrid
- Santa Fe Sport
Check out the Hyundai Inventory at www.johnaamatohyundai.com #1 Hyundai dealer new and certified preowned in the state of Wisconsin
Knowing how to handle a vehicle breakdown is half the battle (the other half, getting your car fixed, comes later). Here we explain how to stay safe in 8 easy steps — especially when your car breaks down in a not-so-convenient location.
the first few minutes after a breakdown
Your first steps after a vehicle breakdown depend on where and when it happens. A quiet residential street is one thing — a busy highway during rush hour is quite another. But either way, your safety and the safety of your passengers always come first. These 8 steps can help:
- Turn on your hazard lights: This warns other drivers that something’s wrong. Keep your hazards on until the car’s safely towed.
- Pull over (if the car’s still moving):In an ideal situation, you’ll want to aim for the right shoulder of the road. If you find yourself on a road that doesn’t have a safe place to pull into, put on your turn signal and try to get into the right-hand lane as quickly as possible. Pulling into the left-hand shoulder is a last resort. If you’re driving on residential streets, try to pull into a free parking spot or parking lot if one’s nearby.
- Turn your wheel away from the road and put the emergency brake on: This prevents your car from rolling if you’re stuck on any kind of hill
- Triple-check before getting out of the car: Make absolutely sure the coast is clear before attempting to get out of your car, especially on a busy highway. Trust your gut here — if you feel you’d be safer in the car, go with your instincts and stay inside with your seat belt on. If you made it to the right-hand side of the road, get out through the passenger-side door. And if your engine’s smoking or you see flames, get out of Dodge.
- Call for help: If you have a roadside assistance provider, give them a call. If you don’t, call for a tow truck or call 9-1-1 if you need further assistance.
- Set up your flares or triangles if you have them: You want to put both flares behind your car (one near your vehicle, usually about 10 feet behind it, and the other one further away, so long as it’s safe). The California DMV suggests placing them 200–300 feet behind your disabled car.
- Pop your hood: A popped hood is the universal sign of a breakdown. Once you’re safely out of the car, pop your hood to let other drivers know what’s happened.
- Wait for help: Don’t try to fix your car by yourself
Before your roadtrip it is advised to have your vehicle inspected. Schedule your inspection at John Amato Hyundai Supersotre
Hyundai Bluelink is a complete integrated vehicle system using an embedded telematics to gather vehicle Car Care information such as Monthly Vehicle Health Report, Crash Notifications and more
The Key Features of Bluelink is as follows:
- Service Link- You can schedule your service appointment with your dealer from your vehicle without picking up a phone
- Automatic Collision Notification – Your vehicle will automatically call for help when notified of an impact
- Monthly Health Report – Your monthly vehicle health report will be sent to your email or mobile app to keep your vehicle in top shape
Blue link is a dynamic solution that combines safety, car care, remote functionality and infotainment all in one. It is there to simplify the life of the Hyundai owners by minimizing distractions.
Hyundai BlueLink offers Stolen Recovery Systems.
If your Hyundai is stolen, the blue link Customer Care agent will assist the police in the location of your vehicle. Once your vehicle is located the police will be dispatched to the scene. If your vehicle is in motion, Blue Link can trigger a series of remote commands to ensure your vehicle comes to a complete stop and the engine is immobilized
Hyundai BlueLink can assist in vehicle temperature
You can preset the temperature and fan speed before turning of your vehicle’s engine. The next time you use your Remote Start, your vehicle will warm or cool the cabin temperature to the degree you preset it to
Hyundai BlueLink has Enhanced Road Side Assistance
Enhanced Roadside Assistance works in conjunction with your Hyundai Assurance 24/7 Roadside Coverage. GPS coordinates your vehicle will be proved to the Blue Link Customer Care agent when making a Road Side assistance call
All this and more comes with your Bluelink options
For more information come visit us at John Amato Hyundai Superstore 414-395-5765
Warranty Forever is a Lifetime Powertrain Coverage offered exclusively for Southeast Wisconsin at Amato Automotive Group
Warranty Forever explanation
Here at Amato Automotive we are confident in our inventory that we have included a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on almost every preowned vehicle under 100,000 miles. The best part of the program that it is at no cost to the consumer
How does Warranty Forever Work?
- There is NO Deductible
- It covers 100% of Parts AND Labor
- There is no maximum mileage or term you put on your vehicle
- Just keep the maintenance up to date per manufacturer recommendations
So it does not matter how many years you own your vehicle or how many miles you drive…. You Are Covered
If you ever have a powertrain failure that ends up costing more than what your vehicle is worth, we will write a check for the Full NADA Retail value at that time, and you get to keep your vehicle.
Ask yourself What other dealer do you know that is wiling to guarantee their vehicle like that
Stop in at Amato Automotive – Where we are Driven to make you happy