Mitsubishi Outlander 2018 Australia will release the update for their upcoming Outlander. As you can see from the tough and the sturdy design, this vehicle will remain good looking and handsome, and the fact that it is going to get some updates for connection and safety features is just an icing to the cake.
The Most Current News
It is a good thing that the Outlander is going to get some extra addition. Mitsubishi Outlander 2018 Australia has officially announced that their SUV for the 2018 model will get new connection and improved safety features. Because of the addition, the price is affected a little bit. The LS base will be sold from around $28,750 (it comes with manual transmission) while the highest Exceed trim will be sold at around $47,500.
The Exceed variants will get the most improved and better safety features, such as lane change assist, blind spot warning, multi around monitor, and rear side cross traffic alert. All of these features are the standard equipment. For the trim, there will be another addition of LS Safety Package mid level model.
The Outlander has been known as the reliable SUV with impressive safety features so it shouldn’t be a surprised when you see a packed series of great safety technologies, including electronic parking brake, auto high beam, adaptive cruise control, forward collision mitigation, and such thing alike. You can also expect it from Outlander 2018 Australia.
Price and Release Date
Although the exact release date hasn’t been confirmed, there have been some updates about the pricing factor – applied for the different trims.
- LS two wheels driving system with petrol 2.0 liter unit and manual 5 speed transmission costs $28,750
- LS two wheels driving system with petrol 2.0 liter unit and CVT transmission costs $30,500
- LS four wheels driving system with petrol 2.4 liter unit and CVT transmission costs $33,500
- LS two wheels driving system Safety Pack with petrol 2.0 liter unit and CVT transmission costs $32,000
- LS four wheels driving system Safety Pack with petrol 2.4 liter unit and CVT transmission costs $35,000
- LS four wheels driving system Safety Pack with diesel 2.2 liter unit and auto 6 speed transmission costs $39,500
- Four wheel driving system Exceed with petrol 2.4 liter unit and CVT transmission costs $44,000
- Four wheel driving system Exceed with diesel 2.2 liter unit and auto 6 speed transmission costs $47,500
Expect some minor updates on the cabin with 12V socket and LED lighting cabin for Outlander 2018 Australia.